My outline for the research paper is almost done. I switched gears and started working on my advice column again. I revised each of the other two drafts I have and am starting to like the column without the Q&A from Emily Thorne. I still haven't finished interviewing so I can't finish my outline for the research paper until I have those interviews.
Do you know how you're going to try to get those other interviews? I remember people used to give sheets out to some advisories to take. You can see if certain advisories have a mixture of different grades in the group and if there are girls and guys. I think I remember you saying you want a certain number of guycertain number of girls to answer your questions. So you could do that or ask people outside of lunch.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the interviews. You can interview me if you like. You should try to get them out of the way early, so you can continue with your impressive work that you have done so far.
ReplyDelete